- Time to Fire FBI Director James Comey If he’s not fired, future campaigns will convince public officials to improperly influence elections again. Since it worked, it will be copied. This was a blatant abuse of his power and a violation of the Hatch Act. Giuliani and everyone in the FBI who was in on it needs to be investigated.
- Donald Trump Will Be Blamed for Terror Attacks if He Refuses to Take Security Briefings, Says CIA Chief “The president-elect is reportedly declining to sit down with members of the intelligence community more than once a week, leaving the traditional daily briefing to Mike Pence, his deputy.” I wonder about how much work Trump plans on dumping on Mike Pence’s desk. I wonder how long he will stand for it.
- Bernie Sanders’ Anti-Political Correctness Rant Proves the Left is Learning the Wrong Lessons from Trump Agreed.
- Bernie Slips on Hillary- Trump Ran Against “Most Unpopular Presidential Candidate in History” Actually, Trump was the most unpopular candidate in modern history, not Clinton. Clinton was close though. Maybe this was just a mistake on his part. Otherwise, I’m not sure why you’d want to rewrite history to make your own party look worse.
- Lawsuit: Steak Dinners, Girls Nights Out Keyed Generic Price-Fixing
- Trump’s Next Target: Big Pharma
- Sanders: GOP Blocked ‘Trump Proposal’ to Lower Drug Prices
- Drug Prices Likely to Rise in Trump Administration
- Let’s Work With Trump to Reduce Drug Price: Sen Klobuchar
Women’s Voices Being Heard:
- Trumps Jobs Offensive is Scoring Points with Dems and Independents
- Carrier Will Cut Some of the Jobs Trump Helped Save Using Money From His Deal