The Rigged System for the 1%:
- The U.S. Protects Its Wealthy Professionals Financially While Throwing Workers to the Wolves
- Conflict of Interest Not New to the Age of Trump: Many Politicians Voting for the TARP Bailout Protected Their Own Wealth
Trump explicitly said that he would not cut Social Security benefits if elected. “I’m not going to cut it, and I’m not going to raise ages, and I’m not going to do all of the things that they want to do. But they want to really cut it, and they want to cut it very substantially, the Republicans, and I’m not going to do that,” he told a Wisconsin radio station during the primary.
- The Vampire Squid Occupies the Trump White House
- Goldman Sachs Picks Could Open Donald Trump up to Criticism Trump must assume his supporters weren’t serious about “draining the swamp” just like he thought they weren’t serious about sending Hillary Clinton to jail.
- Democrats Solicit Complaints about Steve Mnuchin, the “Foreclosure King” I’m not sure what Trump’s end game is here. His appointment hearings are going to reopen all of the unfinished battles from the financial crisis.
- Guilty of Grand Theft Overtime: Ruling Denies Protection to Millions of Workers
- New York Attorney General Reaches $411K Overtime Settlement With True Entertainment
- The Stagnant Wage Premium Yet undergraduate tuition keeps increasing.
Just three counties – Macomb County, MI; York County, PA and Waukesha County, WI – elected Donald Trump. If those three counties had cast zero votes, Trump would have lost all three states and the election. By the same logic, just three counties re-elected President Obama in 2012: Miami-Dade County, FL; Cuyahoga County, OH and Philadelphia, PA.
White Collar Crimes: