Supporting the Working Class:
- Coal CEO Pressing Trump to Speak up on Miner’s Benefits
- Senator Elizabeth Warren: Floor Speech on Coal Miner’s Benefits
White Collar Crime:
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects AIG ex-CEO Hank Greenberg’s Appeal “In addition, the court said the state could seek to ban Greenberg and Smith from the securities industry and from serving as officers or directors of public companies.” These criminals should not be allowed back into those industries.
- It’s Time to Focus on the Redistribution of Wealth to Poorer Workers He makes lots of good points, but wealth redistribution is just one step. Alone, it is not enough. People want good, well-paying jobs. They don’t want charity.
Basu argues this “doesn’t mean a need for a large government” but rather it means a need for “a redistributed government which takes away a slice from the rich and provides it to the workers in the form of health benefits education and also some form of profit share”.
- Democrats are Not Very Excited about the Future of Their Party
- Chris Arnade Photographs the ‘Back-Row Kids.’ He Knew They Could Elect Trump
- After 30 Years of Throwing Working People Under the Bus, Democratic Party’s ‘Centrist’ Leaders Remain Clueless About Voter Revenge