White Collar Crime:
Many of the customers, who often had Hispanic last names, didn’t know what they had purchased and there were “a large number of similarities” between the way Wells Fargo employees opened bogus bank accounts without customers’ knowledge and the way Prudential’s “MyTerm” policies were sold by the bank, three of the insurer’s former employees said in a lawsuit filed in New Jersey state court.
- How the Twinkie Made the Superrich Even Richer An interesting look into how private equity executives make their fortunes
- A New Study Shows How Severe U.S. Inequality Is and How Little We’re Doing About It
But America isn’t nearly as comfortable with redistributing wealth as most other Western democracies — and we’re particularly averse to social spending targeted at the neediest among us.
Maybe Americans would be more comfortable if they realized how much wealth the U.S. government redistributes to the rich.
Wealth Redistribution for the Rich:
Class System in the United States:
- Disagreeing with Paul Krugman: His Friends Probably Do Vote Against the Working Class (White and Other)
Income and Job Guarantees
- GOP Gained Ground in Middle Class Communities in 2016
- Trump Has Completely Upended the Political Game. We Need to Adjust Accordingly
- The 3 Different Things We Talk About When We Talk About Trump Supporters