White Collar Crime:
- You Can’t Sue Wells Fargo for Fraud Unless This New Bill Goes Through Mandatory arbitration clauses need to be abolished. If financial institutions continue to be shielded from serious consequences for their predatory behaviors, they will never stop. Good to see lawmakers addressing this.
Inequality and Mobility:
- No Recovery: An Analysis of Long Term U.S. Productivity Decline
- U.S. Economy: No Recovery, Wages in Reverse
- The Ratio of Part Time Employed Remains High, But is Improving For any decent quality of life, it is essential that wages be high enough so that people can make ends meet with only one job.
Trump’s Promises to America’s Workers:
- Trump to Name Andrew Puzder, a Fast Food CEO and Critic of Substantially Raising the Minimum Wage, to Head the Labor Department If Trump doesn’t increase the minimum wage and let the new Labor Department rule extending overtime pay to millions of workers go into effect, he will lose the support of the people who voted for him.
Wealth Gap and Savings: